Dubai Tour Package
5 Days and 4 Nights
Per person on twin sharing basis
- Day 1:Arrival in DUBAI
Welcome to the delightful city of Dubai - a land of surprises surrounded by mysterious deserts and sand dunes, a complete destination in itself. Upon arrival, meet our representative outside the airport, who shall guide you to your coach. Enjoy a comfortable drive to your hotel. On arrival at the airport , you will be provided transfers to the hotel on sharing basis. Check in to the hotel and relax.. In the evening you will experience Dhow Cruise. Cruising down Dubai creek is a novel experience, one which you cannot miss when in Dubai. Fancy having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai Creek and the soft music in the background. Sip your favorite drink and enjoy a BBQ buffet dinner on board the cruise. Note: The tours are subjected to the days of Operation
- Day 2:Explore…Desert Safari & Belly dancing
Enjoy Breakfast at Hotel Day free for Shopping & self explore trips… Also, later in the day, you'll be picked up from your hotel for a scintillating desert safari. Enjoy dinner after the safari and belly dancing and return to your hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
- Day 3: City Tour
Post breakfast, you can embark on an exciting half-day city tour of Dubai where you will visit landmarks like the Burj Al Arab, Jumeirah Mosque, Dubai Museum. End the tour with shopping at Gold Souq,and explored dubai mall.
- DAY 4: Free for Leisure and shopping
- Day 5 : Departure
Good times mostly end leaving behind a trail of golden memories to cherish. After breakfast today, spend some time at leisure and enjoy some last minute shopping or on some tours, depending on your flight schedule. Check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the Airport to board your return flight.
- DAILY BREAKFAST
- DHOW CRUISE WITH DINNER
- DUBAI CITY TOUR
- DESERT SAFARI WITH BBQ DINNER & BELLY DANCE
- ALL TRANSFER
- UAE SINGLE ENTRY VISA
- RETURN AIR TICKET EX-Delhi
- Optional & Add-On Tours Unless Mentioned Otherwise.
- Any Increase In The Airfare / Taxes / Routing Charged By The Airlines On Air Ticket
- Any Increase / Surcharges On The Tour Cost / Airline Owing To High Season, Trade Fairs, Exhibitions, Conventions, Special Events Etc.
- Porterage At Hotels, Apartments, Airports And Seaports, Laundry, Wines, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Insurance And All Items Of Personal Nature, Also Food And Drinks Not Forming Part Of The Group .
- Anything Not Specifically Mentioned In 'What Your Tour Price Includes' Box.
- Govt GST Service Tax 3.09% On Gross Bill
- Cost Of Extension Of Validity Or Deviation Of The Air Ticket
- Baggage Handling Fee Charged By The Operating Airline For The Excess Check-In Baggage
- Mandatory X- Mas / New Year Eve Supplementary charges , that should be paid by the guest directly to the concerned.