Passport : Original Passport with validity of 6 months upon arrival in Malaysia and minimum three blank pages for visa stamp. Attach all your old passports (if any)
If applying from Mumbai & Chennai :
Passport : Original Passport with validity of more than nine months and minimum three blank page for visa stamp.
Malaysia Visa Application Form Delhi : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Malaysia Visa Application Form Mumbai : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Malaysia Visa Application Form Chennai : One visa application form printed back to back , duly filled and signed by the applicant.
Photo Specification : Three recent passport size coloured photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- One photograph is to be pasted on the form and the other two photo is to be clipped to the passport using a u-clip.
Covering Letter :
- Covering Letter from applicant on business letter head mentioning name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit in brief. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of Malaysia, New Delhi.
Please Note : Covering Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- If applying from Mumbai: The letter should be addressed to “Consulate General of Malaysia, Mumbai”.
- If applying from Chennai: The letter should be addressed to “Consulate General of Malaysia, Chennai”.
Hotel: Hotel booking (If applying from Mumbai)
Ticket: Confirmed Air Ticket.
If applying from Mumbai:
Financials : Original Bank Statement for last three months with bank seal & signature and with a minimum balance of Rs.30000
Please Note : If balance is less than Rs.30000 then hotel confirmation has to be submitted along with the visa application.
- If you are applying your visa from Mumbai and your passport is not issued from Maharashtra / Madhya Pradesh only Raipur & Bhopal / Gujarat / Goa then you have to submit any two stay proofs of your residence in Maharashtra / Madhya Pradesh – Bhopal / Gujarat / Goa as per the below mentioned list:
- If you are applying your visa from Chennai and your passport is not issued from Tamil Nadu , Andhra Pradesh , Kerala and Karnataka then you have to submit any two stay proofs of your residence in Tamil Nadu , Andhra Pradesh , Kerala and Karnataka as per the below mentioned list:
- Lease & License Agreement
- Last three month updated bank statement
- Address proof in the Companies letter head (Original)
- MTNL, BSNL bill of last month
- Electricity bill of last month
- Rental Agreement
- Nationalized Bank statement
Note : If applying in Mumbai:
- Passenger holding BOM / SIN /BOM ticket need to show Singapore visa and have to mention in covering- letter how they are travelling to Malaysia and how will they buy their ticket.
- All out station issued Passports now require stay proof letter and 20 Years old passport will not be accepted.